sexta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2016



MEMORIES FOR EVER AND EVER
Image may contain: 3 people , people smiling , eyeglasses and closeup
They are: Barbara (Bordwell) Young; Ed Kavounas (he served in the Peace Corps in two countries: Brazil and Thailand. He a is lawyer); John Wunderlick (he is a chatter box and a professional prankster). I met them 50 years ago. I was their Portuguese language instructor at the School For International Training in Brattleboro, Vermont, USA, in a Peace Corps Project for Brazil, in 1966. All of them speak Portuguese! After all, I taught them how to speak Portuguese! I keep them all in my heart and permanent memory. God has been preserving our lives and shall keep all of us alive, without ever passing through the experience of death. Please read John 8:51. We celebrate important events in our lives. Very soon, we will be accomplishing a great event: the centenarians of our existence. And so on!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário